WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Contact information including email address and telephone number.
- Delivery and billing address
- Card Details
The information is collected through the completion of online, in store, telephone or in person orders and is used solely for the purpose of fulfilling the order. Details are also collected through enquiries, emails and quotes. Our lawful basis for collecting the information is contractual; your information is required for the fulfilment of the order.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Creating, dispatching and if necessary, contacting you regarding your order.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or events we will be attending in your area which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. We will only do this IF you have consented to receiving such information via your personal permission or permission given on the website.
We are legally obligated to hold any data relating to orders for a minimum of seven years for HMRC. Any details held are held as we have a legitimate interest.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- Your information is only shared with a trusted third party known as Mailchimp, a marketing platform used by Kitted in Cashmere. The information on the site is used for mailing purposes only and can only be seen by Kitted in Cashmere.
- We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we in good faith believes that it is reasonably necessary to: a) respond to legal process or to government requests; b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or other.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online or in person.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Kitted in Cashmere’s website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to Helen Greene The Studio 4a Kerry terrace Summerside Buckland SN78QZ. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so we can try to resolve it for you.